Pix-Star PXT510WR02 10.4 Inch FotoConnect XD Digital Picture Frame with Wi-Fi, Email, UPnP-Black
Product DescriptionA new generation of digital photo frames has arrived. The Pix-Star FotoConnect XD PXT510WR02 is the biggest and best in the family of successful Wi-Fi & email photo frames from Pix-Star. With the ability to receive and send photo-mails directly to and from the frame, a computer becomes unnecessary. No monthly fee is required. It displays beautiful 800 x 600 resolution photos on a 10.4-inch screen 4:3 ratio. The FotoConnect XD has embedded extensive features in its main menu. It provides direct access so you can read dynamic content on your frame faster and easier, without logging into your online account. The sleek new black design complements any décor. Configuring the Pix-Star frame’s Wi-Fi connection is quick and easy and can be done using a few buttons on the compact remote control. Register your frame within minutes by visiting www.pix-star.com. Enter the product ID, choose a password and a personalized email address and you are ready to send, receive, share and enjoy pictures on your Pix-Star frame. Each Pix-Star frame has its own personal email address, which YOU choose when you register the product. Pix-Star is the only Wi-Fi frame with a built-in spam blocker so you are protected from unsolicited pictures. By default, Pix-Star displays the pictures stored on its 1 GB internal memory but it can also display online albums from Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Windows Live, Smugmug, Photobucket, Shutterfly, MobileMe, and more. It can also receive weather forecasts from a selection of countries and cities. It also supports UPnP so you can easily access photos stored on your local computer or NAS server. Power consumption of less than 7 W. Moreover, thanks to its Eco-mode feature, you don't have to unplug your frame before going to sleep or worry about wasting energy. From the frame’s menu you can easily schedule when the display automatically turns on and off.
- 10.4 in. (26.4 cm), 4:3 ratio, high-quality digital photo display with low consumption LED backlight
- Send your photos by email via the 3G/Wi-Fi Network on your mobile phone, 2 GB internal memory, supports USB and SDHC memory cards.
- Receive pictures directly on your Pix-Star frame from the Internet with its dedicated email address at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Send pictures from your frame to individual or groups of email addresses directly from the frame
- Access more than 20 online providers and view pictures from web albums, including Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug, and more and Receive daily updated weather forecasts for a selection of countries and cities
Average Customer Review
(373 customer reviews)
Simple Setup and Web Management, January 2, 2012
M. Eilrich (Sonora, CA USA)
Here's how their website works: Each Photo Frame has its own unique serial number. You create an email address, type in the serial number, and after about 30 seconds or so you'll see the photo frame has displayed that email address at the bottom of the screen. Now just share that email address to family and friends and - voila! -.
world class turn around..awesome customer service, March 7, 2012
They are sending me a new one that should be here in 4-5 days along with a return lable/postage for the return. Hopefully, i can change my 1 star rating to 4 stars soon.
Will update as soon as issue is resolved
just got the frame from DHL, opened it up , plugged it in and poof..it just works!
I have to say a word about the customer service from Arnaud, this guy.
Almost perfect, December 4, 2011
The only issues I have had were :
* 2nd frame refused to go off on the timer. Instead of going off, the screen just dimmed. This had to be fixed with a hardware swap. The customer service was extremely responsive so I got a replacement pretty quickly.
* both frames have had intermittent wifi issues. The biggest of which was when the frame was moved from one house/wifi network to another. The very first time you connect to a wifi network, the connection is easy. If you then try to connect to another network things start to become difficult. I also have problems with the frame not seeing my wifi network. The only way I have been able to get around this is to change my SSID, then the frame.